TOTAL 11,931 PEOPLE VOTE YES / 22 VOTE NO
- Word 2013
- Excel 2013
- PowerPoint 2013
- Outlook 2013
- Access 2013
- OneNote 2013
- Project 2013
- Publisher 2013
Microsoft Office 2013 has a very new look compared to previous versions, but without giving up the flagship features and utilities that cause this package to be considered the most important office utility around. New improvements have also been implemented that help the user to optimize their time better and make the most of the Internet.
- New Metro graphical interface for all products included in the suite.
- Two different interfaces: alternate between the laptop and desktop versions and the interface for tablets.
- Exclusive version for Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- New Microsoft Office Store: acquire new add-ons to add dynamic content to your documents.
- Improved PDF file importing.
- Optimised for working with online image sources.
- Complete integration with Microsoft cloud computing thanks to Microsoft 365.
- Includes support for Yammer and Skype.
- Install the software on up to 5 different devices with a single license.
- Stream Office programs to other computers.
- Full integration with OneDrive to access any document anywhere and share it easily.
- Personal settings can be accessed from anywhere.
Microsoft Word 2013 with new design
Microsoft Excel 2013
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013